Projects to generate renewable energy on a local scale
We are specialists in the promotion of renewable energy projects on a local and de-centralized scale. We structure the financing of our projects to facilitate local participation and contribute to the development of the territory.
Km0 Energy | Genera
- We promote renewable energy generation projects for local self-supply.
- We promote decentralized solar parks with local joint ownership.
- We offer regulatory no-risk investment with social and economic return.
- We design energy generation projects in line with the ODS and the PRI.
- We generate value to the territory, recovering degraded spaces and biodiversity, creating employment, contracting local companies, and carrying out training and promotion activities.
- We favour the profitability of the territory with shared land uses.
- We promote the democratization of the energy with local communities.
- We believe in energy sovereignty: our objective is to generate 1GW of renewable energy in 2030 (the equivalent of a nuclear reactor).
I would like more information